Google Pay Customer Service – We Resolve Google Pay Customer Issues
Google play has revolutionized payment techniques in recent times. It has become one of the leading platforms for money transfer and bill payments directly from the UPI payment gateway. But everything is not a cakewalk, things might go wrong sometime and then the users would want to get in touch with the customer executives to assist them with their problems. We would tell you about how to reach out to Google Pay customer service executives via call or email.
There is a lot of things which could go wrong on Google Pay, starting with activation followed by payment related issues, users could reach out to the customer executives to seek help regarding these issues and log in their complaints.
List of problems which are frequently faced by the users and get logged in the systems of customer executives are:
- Account debited from the bank account but not credited to the recipient’s account
- The problem in sending or receiving money using Google Pay payment app
- Unable to create a UPI account using Google Pay app.
- Can’t create or reset UPI PIN using the Google Pay app.
- The bank account is not listed on Google Pay.
- The payment got stuck in Google Pay.
- Google Pay UPI app is not working properly.
Users should not worry about these problems, because we are going to tell them about the contact details of Google Pay, through which they could get their problems resolved within minutes.
What are the ways to connect with Google Pay customer care?
There are various alternatives when it comes to getting in touch with the Google Pay customer service, people could either call them, mail them their doubts, request a call back for their assistance or could also post their queries on Google Pay forum.
Google Play Customer Service Toll-Free Number
The first thing users could use to contact Google Pay customer care is the Google Pay Toll-Free helpline numbers. There are two different helpline numbers, one for registered mobile numbers and another is for unregistered mobile numbers. Both these toll-free numbers stay active 24×7 so the users could call the executives anytime of their preference.
Users would prefer this method as they could talk to the person one on one. Hence, people could explain their problems better than any other mode.
Google Pay Customer Service Number Toll-Free Helpline Number (For Registered Numbers): +1-888-330-0764
Google Pay Customer Service Number Toll-Free Helpline Number (For Un-Registered Numbers): +1-888-330-0764
Request a Callback
Users could also request a callback from Google Pay customer executives. This is a similar method as calling the customer executives to get the problems resolved, the difference is that, instead of making calls themselves, users could ask for a callback.
To request a callback, people could follow these steps:
- Open the Google Pay app and go to settings.
- Scroll down and find the ‘Help & Feedback’ option and tap on it.
- Now scroll down to the ‘Contact us’ section and tap on the round blue button saying ‘Phone’.
- Here, users have to enter their name, country and mobile number (if they are not registered already). Also, users need to describe their issues in a few words. However, it is simply optional so people could skip it as well.
- Now, click on the submit button at the top right corner. Users would soon receive a call from the executives and they could get their queries answered.
Google Pay Customer Service
Users could also get help from the chat support executives of Google Pay. This method becomes handy for the introverts, who do not want to talk to the executives on call.
To start a chat with the executives, users have to follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Pay app, go to settings and then find and tap on the ‘Help & Feedback’ option.
- Here, scroll down and tap on the ‘Contact’ option at the bottom of the page.
- Now, users could find the ‘Chat’ option at the contact us section. Tap on it to go to the ‘Chat’ page.
- Describe the issue in a few words if they want. And then click on the submit button.
- Now, the users reach the chat page and they can see their number in the chat queue. They have to wait for a few seconds and a specialist will connect with them via chat.
Note: Users might not see the chat option in the contact us menu readily. They should not worry about the same, it is just because every specialist is busy solving other user’s queries. All they need to do is wait for sometimes. And then they will be able to see the chat option there.
Currently, there is no Email support available for Google Pay. However, if people get an email from Google Pay, they can certainly reply to it and get answers to their queries.
We would request the users to check the source of the email as it could be a fraud as well, users should be very careful and should not discuss personal data with anyone.