CASH APP – “THE MOST TRUSTED ONLINE PAYMENT APPLICATION”
Cash App, a service app of mobile payment was initially introduced to the market by “Square INC” in 2009. Engaging around 7 million active users by February, allowing them to transfer money to each other by using a mobile Cash app. This app allows the money transfer between users only via the app or via email. One the receiver receives the money in the wallet of his Cash App, he or she can withdraw it through his/her debit visa card. This app also allows the users to directly transfer the money they receive into their bank accounts.
In January 2018, this app was also expanded to support the bitcoin trading in the market. It also supports ACH direct deposits. This app was introduced to compete with other online payment apps such as apple pay, google pay, PayPal, etc. Therefore, expanding itself more than its competitors, this app allows its users to receive direct payments including ACH payments along with the purchase of bitcoins.
Bitcoin is a new kind of money and an innovative network of payment. A cryptocurrency, i.e., a decentralized method of digital currency is a currency operated by the public without the involvement of the central bank.
The cash app service experiences tremendous response by the users and had a billion Dollar bump in the revenue reports of 2018.
HOW TO USE CASH APP?
Using the cash app is an extremely easy and hassle-free process. As a user, you just require to download the app and register through your mobile number and email address. After adding the registration details, a confirmation code is sent in the form of One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number as well as email id. Once you verify the account through correct OTP, your registration on the app is confirmed.
You can download the app through play store in your android phones. It is a free download app that allows you to make payments. It is a prepaid app that charges both the businesses to use the app and also charges individual users transaction fees.
HOW TO SEND THE CASH VIA CASH APP?
To avail the services of the cash app, you as a user just need to choose the payment option and enter your mobile number of the receiver party. The entire process of transaction is just a matter of a few seconds through this app. You can also make the payment to the other user by scanning his/her QR provided by the app.
SUCCESS STORY OF CASH APP
The cash app is the fastest growing app in the economy. The most attracting feature of this tremendous app is that allows a P2P service that is free for the user. It holds the number one spot amongst its competitors. It also provides its users with a new opportunity to expand their income in the field of bitcoins. The users of this app can also sell and purchase bitcoins with the balance in their cash app wallet. Cash app also charges some amount of money through these transactions for its profits.
BENEFITS OF CASH APP-
- This app allows you to transfer money just with a phone number or an email id.
- The entire process of transaction through this app is just a matter of a few seconds.
- It is one of the easiest methods of legal money transfers.
- You can also sell your bitcoins directly through your cash app balance.
- This app involves a hundred percent security features that include a PIN login, face, and fingerprint identity.
- It also provides the facility of encryption and offline bitcoin storage.
- You can also use your cash app debit card to withdraw the money directly through ATM without any charges.
SECURITY GUARANTEE OF THE CASH APP:
- Security locks – the users can make the payments through cash app via their mobile phones. So, avoiding the misuse, this app allows perfect locks such as PIN entry, Touch ID, and Face ID to protect your payments.
- Encryption – it has PCI-DSS certification of level 1 that protects the data of all its users.
- Disability – in case your card is lost, stolen, or misplaced due to any reasons, it can be paused anytime by the company to avoid any kind of misuse on the complaint of its true owner.
- Storage of bitcoins – it also allows secure storage of your bitcoins in the offline system of the cash app.
- All-time notification – this app sends you notification of all kinds of transactions of payments. As a user, you will always get push, text as well as email notifications whenever you will use your cash app account.
- Every time you sign in to your cash app account through any new device, an OTP is sent to your registered number for security purpose. This OTP is valid only for a few seconds so that nobody can ever misuse your account for fraud transactions. Make sure to never share your OTP with any other person.
Therefore, no technology in the world comes error-free. There are few issues you might face with the Cash app as well. But need not worry about any of them as they do not ever affect your balance in the cash app wallet. Moreover, the customer support service of the cash app is always reachable to help its users in cases of any kind of issues faced by them. Some of the common issues you might face with cash app are as follows:
- Pending Money balance.
- Unexpected server errors.
- Delays in receiving the verification code.
- Connectivity issues with the internet due to low server.
- Multiple times money deduction from the bank account of the user.
- Unable to log in the account due to various reasons such as, forgot password and many more.
- Failure of payments.
- Cancellation of transactions.
SIMPLE METHOD OF RESOLVE THESE ISSUES –
One simple and secure method to resolve all the above-mentioned issues is by contacting the customer support number of cash app. The support number of this app is available 24×7. You just need to have your customer id; registered email and mobile number with you and the agents will help you resolve all your problems.
Cash App Customer Service Number +1-833-260-7367 Helpline
Cash App Customer Service Number +1-833-260-7367 help its users in cases of any type of issues faced by them. Use this toll-free number +1-833-260-7367 of Cash App customer service number.